Friday, September 20, 2013

Lollapalooza




I was talking with some friends about the best experience of my life. I was talking about the time I went to a music festival, Lollapalooza, in Sao Paulo last year.
Surely having gone to Sao Paulo was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me today. At that time, I traveled with my cousins​​. Just them and me, just us. We were in search of adventures, stories to be able to tell the future.
A lot happened in those days of festival, met people of different kinds, from around the world. I fell in one nightI have sworn eternal love and the next day when I woke up drunk or I remembered to who he had sworn eternal love. I made friends that have never forgotten and not lost touch. Caused chaos and confusion, there was a fight for trivial reasons, but in the end we ended up watching the shows and enjoying the moments.
Surely know many new bands and learn to appreciate such music. It was wonderful to see one of my favorite bands, the Arctic Monkeys playing. We had the opportunity to watch the show from one of the world's best known bands, Foo Figthers.
When my cousins ​​and I went back home, we realized that was the best time of our lives. No parents, just us, enjoying and enjoying life like crazy. We were  young Folks. I do not remember much, but all I remember, I know it was well worth it, my cousins ​​and I love and one day we will repeat the dose festival and we will be worth much more worthwhile. Everything we lived at Lollapalooza will be in our memories until the day we die. It was perfect. I just wanted to get stuck in that time forever.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post Isabela,
    I have heard this really a great event.
    See you in class

    ReplyDelete