Friday, October 25, 2013

Abbreviations


1-Hey friends! Is someone in order to
go to a rock concert with me?
I have three extra tickets for Iron Maiden concert
and has no one to accompany me. The show starts at 9 p.m.
Please, anyone who wants to go as fast as possible.
Until then guys.


2- Hey Ben! Dude, I got some pictures I took at a party. You appear in several of them and have your picture with the DJ party and probably thought you would like to save these photos. And it has pictures of drunk! LOL. See ya dude. 


3- Hey there! How are you? Guys I bought a new car and need to sell the former a white Volvo, 2007. It is brand new. FYI call me later. BTW can not wait too long! So be brief. Hugs!



4- I saw a photo copy of our old school class on my PC and I felt a great longing. Wanted to go back in our time prom, turned our nights and we were drunk-LOL. BTW I miss you. Let's meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment